Welcome ACSFCU Members!
On behalf of the Board of Directors and Pathways Financial Credit Union team, we warmly welcome you to your credit union! Effective December 1, 2018, the American Chemical Society FCU will become part of the Pathways Financial Credit Union family. This dynamic merger takes the very best from both credit unions to create an even better experience for all members.
Below are important information and dates about the merger, your account, and more. But first, we want to show you how to take advantage of your Pathways account as the merger date approaches.
Pathways associates are also available to assist you by phone at (614) 416-7588 or
(800) 367-7485. Contact Center hours are 8:30 am EST – 5 pm EST (Monday – Friday) and 9:00 am EST – Noon EST (Saturday).
You’ll Have Access to:
- More Products & Services with Additional Benefits
- Increased Access to Your Account
- Convenient Services & Digital Tools
ACSFCU Merger Guide
- Click Here to download a digital copy of Merger and New Account Guide that was mailed to your home.
ACSFCU Special Offers!
- Click Here for limited-time special offers, just for you!
Want to Dive Right Into What Makes Pathways Different? Great!
Click Here to jump right in and explore everything about your new Pathways Membership!
Change Up Your Checking with Swipe2Save!
First things first, let’s introduce you to Swipe2Save Checking as the merger date approaches.
With Swipe2Save Checking, we round up your debit card purchases and deposit them into a Member Rewards savings account that earns 5.0% APY. Pathways even matches your round-ups up to $50 for the first six months (that’s up to $600 in savings!) Check out the video below to see how Swipe2Save works!
For ACSFCU Members With Checking Accounts
If you already have an ACSFCU Checking account, it will automatically be upgraded to our Swipe2Save checking. But you’re not getting the full FREE benefit of Swipe2Save checking yet, so click the button below to enroll in round-ups and start down the path to potentially saving up to $600 in your first six months!
Don’t have a checking account yet? No problem! Here’s how you can apply. Click the button below to log into Online Banking (need to register for Online Banking still? No problem, here’s how you do it). Then, once inside Online Banking, Just click New Accounts and then More Share Info. Then, click Open next to the Swipe2Save! That’s it!
Don’t Forget! Here Are Important Information and Dates for You to Know
Change can be a challenge and here at Pathways we want to make the transition as easy and seamless as possible. To help make this a little easier for you we have listed the key dates for the transition of your account to Pathways Financial Credit Union.
• Debit Card is processed and mailed (you may already have it! – keep an eye out for it!)
• List of Bill Payees will be sent so you can add them to the new Pathways Bill Pay system on or after December 1st
• Your ACSFCU payroll deduction will be posted one day early
• ACSFCU ATM/Debit card is de-activated at 11:59 PM
• Last day that payments on the old ACSFCU Bill Pay system will be processed
• The ACSFCU Bill Pay system will be shut down at 4:00 PM on November 30, 2018
• ACSFCU Branches will close at noon to facilitate the merger
• Pathways Home Banking is available
• Pathways Bill Pay System is available. Please start adding your bill payees & scheduling your payments.
• Pathways debit card is active in the morning. Make sure to activate your card by calling the
number affixed to the card from your primary phone number.
• Pathways associates will be available to assist you by phone at (614) 416-7588 or
(800) 367-7485 from 9am to 12pm on this date.