The Smart Option Student Loan® by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions.
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialist
Lights! Camera! Action!
Pathways Financial Credit Union is proud to award four scholarships totaling $6,000 this year!
Between now and April 20, applicants are required to submit a video essay that
answers the question: “If you ran a credit union, what initiatives/programs/products would you
implement to foster the philosophy of “People Helping People?”
Two applicants will receive scholarships for $2,000 (one is reserved for a high school senior), and two applicants will receive $1,000 scholarships.
Qualifying applicants will also be forwarded to the Ohio Credit Union Foundation, who is offering one $5,000 video scholarship for Ohio credit union members pursuing an undergraduate degree.
Between all of available scholarship opportunities, up to $11,000 in possible scholarship funds are available to possible participants!
Interested? Click the link below to download the full application for additional requirements and details, or to get started on your entry!