It’s an unfortunate reality that in today’s world, potential security risks lurk around every corner. Cyber criminals are constantly on the hunt for personal data and sensitive information.
Rest assured that your credit union is dedicated to keeping your accounts safe and secure; we watch for suspicious activity 24/7 and provide you with all the resources you need to safeguard your important information.
Click the links below to learn more about best practices when it comes to protecting your identity, and steps to take if your personal information has been hijacked.
- Recent News: ATM Skimming Alert – November 2017
- Recent News: Equifax data breach affects 143 million people
- Recent Alerts and Scams – Learn more about recent scams, common tricks used by cyber criminals, and data breaches.
- Prevention Tips – Best practices for keeping your sensitive information safe.
- Important Resources – Important phone numbers and websites for your reference.
Always remember – Unless you are working with a Member Service Representative on a loan or account-related issue, Pathways will never solicit personal information (including Social Security numbers, online banking passwords/usernames, personal identification numbers, or account numbers) over the phone, by email, or through text messaging. We ask you to please be aware of all types of solicitation inquiring about sensitive information. If you receive a phone call, email, text message, or any other form of solicitation requesting your personal information, please contact us immediately.