- Competitive Dividends
- Monitor progress day or night
- Insured up to $250,000 with NCUA
- Insured an additional $250,000 with ESI
- FREE Account e-Alerts & Text Alerts
- FREE Online Banking
See our Rates page for a full list of current Certificate rates.
Watch your money grow to meet your long and short-term savings goals with a Pathways Share Savings Account. Accounts may be opened with as little as a $5.00 minimum deposit and there is never a fee to deposit or withdraw money.
- Share Accounts establish your membership with the credit union – get access to all of our wonderful products and unbeatable member service
- Serves as a vehicle in saving for your immediate financial future
- Offers flexibility in accessing funds
Strong savings provides a solid foundation for your financial future. No matter your saving goals, a Share Savings Account at Pathways will help you reach them.
Looking for the benefit of a higher dividend rate than regular savings without the term constraints of a Share Certificate? Why not open a money market account? This account is perfect for an expense like college tuition where you may need to make withdrawals, but not frequently. Money Market accounts are highly-liquid deposits; you can withdraw from them at any time, usually without penalty.
- Write checks directly from your Money Market account
- An alternative to riskier money market accounts that are tied to the stock market
- Easily access your money while still getting a competitive rate of return
All Money Market accounts at Pathways Financial Credit Union include:
- Online and telephone banking
- Mobile and text banking
- Account email alerts and text alerts
- Access to surcharge-free ATM machines across the country
- Six local branches to do your banking, as well as access to thousands of credit unions in the central Ohio area and across the United States via our Shared Branching network
- Have funds direct deposited right into your Money Market account, or specify a certain amount with payroll deduction.
A minimum deposit of $2,500 is required to open a money market account and a balance of $2,500 must be maintained in order to earn dividends. Dividends are tiered – based on the average daily balance of the account – and credited to the account monthly.
If you’re looking for a slightly longer-term investment, our share certificates are right up your alley. Enjoy earning more on your investment with this option that offers a higher rate of return than traditional savings accounts.
Benefits of Pathways Share Certificates
- A competitive fixed rate for the duration of the certificate term
- A diverse range of term options, including 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 months
- Open an account with a minimum deposit of just $500.
IRAs are ideal for those whose retirement is in the near future, as well as for those whose time is still several years away.
When considering your retirement, plan smart and choose an Pathways Financial Credit Union Traditional IRA.
Benefits of Pathways IRA include:
- Earn tax-deferred, compound dividend on your money
- Typically high returns comparative to other offerings in the market
- Direct Deposit options available to help you start saving right away
- Begin penalty-free withdrawals as early as age 59½
- Continue tax-deferred deposits as late as age 70½
Let’s face it: the holidays have a habit of sneaking up on us. Before you know it, December rolls around and your shopping list is far from crossed off. Open a Christmas Club Account at Pathways to get a jump-start on your holiday savings. Imagine how stress-free the holidays will be when you’ve been saving all year long and have the money ready when you’re ready to shop!
Benefits of Pathways Christmas Club Accounts:
- Set aside money for specifically for the holidays, separate from any long-term savings goals you may be have with your Regular Share Account
- On October 1, the balance of your Christmas Club Account is automatically transferred into your Regular Share Account
- Withdraw your transferred funds from your Share Account at any of our surcharge-free ATM machines, have a check sent to your home address, or visit one of our branches or a Shared Branching location to withdraw cash.
You work hard, and you deserve to play hard, too. Don’t miss out on the vacation of a lifetime – get a Vacation Club account at Pathways! Put money aside specifically for your special getaway, and have peace of mind knowing that you’ll have the funds to go wherever you want to go, whenever you want to get out of town.
Benefits of a Pathways Vacation Club Account:
- Set aside money for specifically for your vacation, separate from any long-term savings goals you may have with your Regular Share Account
- Ready to hit the road? Transfer your Vacation Club funds to your Share Account any time or withdraw at any of our surcharge-free ATM machines