- Available as a fixed-rate loan or variable-rate line of credit
- Use to consolidate bills, make home improvements, pay for college expenses, and more!
- Competitive interest rates
- Lines of credit up to $100,000
- Interest-only payment option
- NO annual fee or closing costs with our Power Equity Line of Credit
- Line of credit accessible through online banking
Home Equity Loans Rates
*= As low as. All rates are expressed in terms of annual percentage rate and are our best rates. Your interest rate and repayment terms will be based on your individual credit history and may be different from rates quoted above. Maximum credit line of $100,000; maximum LTV of 80%. Closing cost fee will be assessed if HELOC is closed within 3 years of opening. HELOC will convert to 15-year closed-end mortgage following the 10-year draw period. This line cannot replace a first position mortgage and must be in first or second position. To obtain additional information, contact our Member Services department at 614-416-7588. Pathways Financial Credit Union does business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
See Rates page for full rate disclosure details.
The fixed-rate home equity loan is ideal if you need to borrow for a one-time purchase. You get one lump sum, which you pay back with regular monthly payments over a set period of time.
- Maximum term of 15 years
- Finance up to 90% of your home’s appraised value
A home equity line of credit works much like a credit card. You are given a maximum loan amount, and that amount is available when you need it. You can make purchases and pay them off as you choose. You can draw on your line by either transferring funds to your checking account online or by phone, or you can write a check.
Other benefits to our Home Equity Line of Credit
- Rates some of the best in the market
- Lines up to $100,000
- Up to 80% LTV
- NO annual fee or closing costs
- Interest-only payment option available
- 10-year draw period
*No closing costs unless closed within first 36 months.
Featured Product Reviews
Average Rating: 5.0 stars
"The process from application to close is easy, not only for the member but for staff also. The member gets a great product: long draw period, no costs and competitive rate. What more could you ask for?"
Home Equity Loans
"We have the Pathways Home Equity and we love it. Used it to buy our last two cars. Great rates and low fees."