- 0% APR intro for 12-months on balance transfers for new cards
- No Annual Fee
- No minimum finance charges
- 25-day grace period for interest on purchases
- 24-hour online account access
- Emergency cash & card replacement
Credit Cards Rates
All rates are expressed in terms of Annual Percentage Rate. Your interest rate and repayment terms will be based on your individual credit history and may be different from rates quoted above. To obtain additional information, contact our Member Services department at 614-416-7588. Pathways Financial Credit Union is an Equal Housing Lender.
Benefits of our Cash Back Rewards Mastercard include:
- 1.5% CASH BACK for each dollar spent
- Cash Back is deposited into your Pathways Member Rewards Savings account, which earns 10.00% APY** on the first $2,500!
- Not into cash back? Redeem Reward Points for travel, gift cards, or merchandise!
- NO Annual Fee
- NO Minimum Finance Charge
- 0% APR* Intro Rate for 12-months on Balance Transfers for new cards
- 24-hour online account access with Online Banking!
- FREE Credit Card Controls – Set up alerts to keep you informed of activity on your card through Online or Mobile Banking. You can even “lock” your card from use if it’s lost or stolen!
- Credit available from $500 up to $25,000
- Make charitable contributions to one of 5 local charities
- 25-day grace period before interest is charged on purchases
- Emergency cash and card replacement
- See Additional Resources links below for current full rate disclosure.
The only things our Cash Back Rewards credit card can’t give you are tricks, hurdles to jump through, and hidden surprises.
** APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Owner Rewards Savings balances $2,500 and under will earn 10.00% APY compounded and credited quarterly; balances exceeding $2,500 will earn regular Secondary Savings APY.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Please note that there is a 3.00% balance transfer fee on all balances. Your 0.00% APR for 12-months starts when your new Mastercard is opened and is in effect for the next 12 payment cycles. See disclosure documentation at the bottom of this page for further information.