- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile & text banking
- Free e-statements
- Free account e-alerts
- Insured up to $500,000
- Ability to automatically “sweep” money from a business checking account when your checking account balance reaches a certain level
Business Savings Accounts Rates
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. All rates listed are variable and subject to change without notice. The rate and annual percentage yield is fixed for the term of the share certificate. There is a penalty for early withdrawal on share certificates. Fees or other conditions may reduce your earnings. In order to earn the stated APY, you must allow your earnings to be added to your certificate balance. Withdrawal of your monthly earnings will not allow you to earn the stated APY.
To obtain additional information, contact our Member Services department at 614-416-7588.
Visit our Rates page for further information.
- Establishes your business relationship with the credit union and starts your path to strong savings
- Offers flexibility in accessing your funds
- Low minimum opening deposit of $5
- No-risk account – not tied to the stock market
- Offer a competitive rate of return, but with more flexibility in accessing funds than a Share Certificate
- Minimum opening deposit of $2,500
- Federally Insured Money Market
- Offer the best possible rates at Pathways
- Funds are secured for a set amount of time
- A guaranteed way for you to maximize your business savings
Contact us to learn more about how we can help your business!
Deanna BarzakBusiness Development Manager - NMLS# 1627703(614) 416-7588 ext. 1418