Your savings earn more money at Pathways
Earn more on your savings
Earn more on your savings by moving it to a Pathways Certificate or Money Market account. For a limited time, you can earn even more with our Special Certificate Offers.
About Certificates (CDs)
Certificates offer a better return for your money compared to regular savings. Deposit savings for a period of four to 60 months and earn up to 4.00% APY* on your money.
- Higher fixed rate for the duration of your certificate term
- A range of term options, including 4, 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months
- Minimum deposit of just $500 for most certificates
How to Open a Pathways Share Certificate
About Money Market Accounts
Earn higher dividend rate than regular savings without the term constraints of a Share Certificate. Money Markets are perfect for expenses like college tuition where you may need to make withdrawals, but not frequently. Money Market accounts are highly-liquid deposits. You can withdraw from them at any time, usually without a penalty.
- Write checks directly from your Money Market account
- An safer alternative to riskier money market accounts that are tied to the stock market
- Access your money easily while still getting a competitive rate of return
All Money Market accounts at Pathways include:
- Online and telephone banking
- Mobile and text banking
- Account email alerts and text alerts
- Access to surcharge-free ATM machines across the country
- Six local branches to do your banking,plus well thousands of Shared Branches across the U.S.
- Money can be deposited directly into your Money Market account with payroll deduction.
A minimum deposit of $2,500 is required to open a money market account. A balance of $2,500 must be maintained in order to earn dividends. Dividends are tiered – based on the average daily balance of the account – and credited to the account monthly.
How to Open a Pathways Money Market Account: