The perfect vehicle loan starts here.
Take on the open road with a vehicle loan at Pathways! We finance new and used cars, RVs, motorcycles, boats, and more. Whether you’re looking for a competitive rate on a new vehicle or want to refinance your existing one and earn cash back, we have a product to fit your needs.
Why do vehicle buyers choose Pathways?
You have your own busy schedules and your own budget. That’s why Pathways offers you options to get you the car or vehicle that suits your specific needs. Pathways has helped hundreds of thousands of families purchase or refinance their vehicle for more than 70 years, and as the fastest-growing credit union in Ohio in the last ten years, you know you can trust our experts.
- Fast and local decision-making
- Flexible financing terms
- Low-cost credit life, credit disability, and GAP insurance
- 100% financing available
- No pre-payment penalties
- Technology tools that make checking your vehicle loan balance both simple and convenient
- Options available to pay your vehicle loan through payroll deduction, direct deposit, or transfer from your Pathways or other accounts via ACH.
- Your loan stays local. Pathways will never sell the servicing of any loan to another financial institution.
- Exclusive member benefit – auto insurance savings through TruStage Insurance
- ANOTHER Exclusive member benefit – Pathways Car Buying Service with TrueCar
Which vehicle loan is right for you?
Talk to our experts to find the perfect option that fits your dreams and your budget.
New & Used Vehicle Loan
When you’re ready, we’re ready. If you’re in the market for an auto loan, make Pathways your first stop. Even if we’re not open, you can finance at the dealership. Just follow these simple steps:
- Pick out your perfect vehicle
- Tell the salesperson you want to finance through Pathways
- Quickly complete the loan process right at the dealership!
- That’s it!
We expect loan rates to rise soon. Apply now while rates are low.
Pathways makes it easy to apply. Just click the link below to begin.