In the past, paying a loan could be a complicated process. But with Pathways, paying loans is painless! Choose from one of the following hassle-free methods so your payment is made on time, every time, from anywhere and anywhen you are:
- Payroll Deduction/Direct Deposit – Payroll Deduction, often also referred to as Direct Deposit, is the quickest, easiest and most secure way of paying your loan. The required payment you specify is removed automatically from your pay as it’s deposited into your account. Interested in switching to this faster, safer method? Contact your human resources or payroll office. Click here for the form that you will need to fill out fully and provide to your HR representative. For easy reference, the Pathways routing number is 244077093.
- Online Bill Pay – With Pathways, you have the option of paying through Online Banking. Setup the date, amount and payment frequency of your loan from the comfort of your own home, office, or anywhere else you have internet access, day or night. No stamps to buy. No envelopes to seal. No third party fees. You can even pay bills from other financial institutions. Click here for more information on how to use Online Banking, enroll in Online Banking in case you haven’t, and finally how to set this member service feature set up!
- Bill Pay from another FI – Making a payment using the Bill Pay service or function from another financial institution is also supported.
- ACH Auto Deduction – ACH Auto Deduction authorizes Pathways Financial Credit Union to electronically collect your loan payment from a checking or savings account at another financial institution. Simply complete the “Preauthorized Payments” form, sign, and return it to a Pathways associate at one of our branches. This method takes 2-3 weeks to establish.
- e-Transfer – Along with scheduling loan payment options, you can transfer funds from a Pathways account or from an account you own at another financial institution with e-Transfers in It’s Me 247 Online Banking. Click here for more information on our Online Banking service, or contact us directly with any questions you may have.
- Pathways Financial CU Payment Center – Pathways also offers a Loan Payment by Credit/Debit Card Service, the Pathways Financial CU Payment Center. Please keep in mind that while a convenient option for emergencies and also for situations of convenience, this feature also comes with third party fees. We strongly encourage you to explore the other equally safe and efficient options above first to ensure you are getting the best, most cost-effective experience in ensuring your loans are paid on-time and on-budget.
Contact Us Anytime!
While all of these options are helpful, we know that it’s a lot of information to take in. Please feel free to reach out via phone, email, or even visit one of our branch locations so we can help you set up any of these options.