Thank you for choosing to apply for a Pathways Financial Credit Union Health Savings Account!
You can easily transfer your HSA right now by clicking the Online Transfer link below. If you prefer to do it manually, you can click on “Paper Application” below. Please Note: If you select “Paper Application”, you will need to mail your completed paper app to Pathways, along with a photo copy of your driver’s license or Government Issued ID (not necessary if you transfer your HSA online).
Directions for filling out the Health Savings Account Application Online:
- Read & Accept the Disclosures
- Fill out membership application (no need to fill in signers name, that will populate later)
- Confirm to get to next page
- If you are transferring funds from an existing HSA Account, please fill out this transfer form. If not, just confirm on the bottom to get to next application
- Please fill out HSA Custodial Application with your info and beneficiary info. If you will not be listing and beneficiaries, leave blank. Confirm on bottom of 2nd page.
- You will need to upload a current, unexpired government ID (drivers license or passport)
- This brings you to the disclosures, please arrow right to read each one. Once this has been done, your application is completed and emailed to our office
We will be in touch with your to provide you with account information and answer any question that you may have.