A Home Equity Line of Credit can help you finance anything
A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) can help you finance almost anything
You can use the equity in your home to help you pay for almost anything, from home improvements to a family vacation. Best of all, rates and payments are usually much lower than a traditional loan or credit cards.
Uses of a Pathways HELOC
A HELOC uses the equity in your home as collateral for a line of credit. We set a maximum amount you can borrow (up to $100,000) and you can draw as much or as little as you want when you need it (minimum amounts apply). You only pay interest only on the amount you borrow.
You can use your HELOC for almost anything:
- Consolidate credit cards & debts into one low payment
- Home renovations (deck, pool, kitchen, bathroom, windows, roof)
- Home repairs
- Education costs & college tuition
- Medical bills
- Car repairs
Benefits of a Pathways HELOC
- Line of credit up to $100,000
- Low interest rates
- Interest-only payment option
- No annual fee
- No closing costs (with our Power Equity HELOC)
- Your line of credit is always available through Online Banking
- Easy application and fast approvals
How much can you afford? Check our Mortgage Loan Calculator.
Which HELOC is right for you?
Closed-End Fixed-Rate Home Equity Loan
The fixed-rate home equity loan is ideal if you need to borrow for a one-time purchase. You get one lump sum, which you pay back with regular monthly payments over a set period of time.
- Maximum term of 15 years
- Finance up to 90% of your home’s appraised value
Power Equity Line of Credit
A home equity line of credit works much like a credit card. You have a maximum loan amount (up to $100,000), and that entire amount is available whenever you need it. You can make purchases and pay them off as you choose. You can draw on your line of credit by transferring funds to your checking account through Online Banking. You can also transfer by phone or with a check.
Other benefits to our Power Equity Line of Credit
- Rates some of the best in the market
- Lines up to $100,000
- Up to 80% LTV (Loan to Value)
- NO annual fee or closing costs
- Interest-only payment option available
- 10-year draw period
*No closing costs unless closed within first 36 months.
Rates as low as 5.24% APR*
Pathways makes it easy to apply. Simply contact our HELOC team.