Dear Valued Member of Incenta,
The conversion of our data processing core to Pathways Financial Credit Union will occur on Monday, November 18 at 8:30 AM.
This conversion will enable us to better serve you with a number of new products and services that will enhance your convenience and banking experience with us. We have included valuable information on how to enroll and take advantage of theses products and services once the conversion is complete.
Credit Union associates are available via phone at (614) 416-7588 or (800) 367-7485 for questions. Contact Center hours are 8:30 am EST – 5 pm EST (Monday – Friday) and 9:00 am EST – Noon EST (Saturday).
The Incenta Conversion Guide
We recently sent out a merger guide to you that is filled with important dates, information and instructions on what to expect going forward. It’s important to keep this guide handy! Can’t find your guide, or did it get lost in the mail? That’s fine. Click the button below for a fresh digital copy!
Welcome to a Robust Online Banking Platform
We’re happy to introduce you to the new Incenta Online Banking experience. But first, we want to help you understand how our Online Banking works. The two buttons below lead to user instructions on how to enroll in Incenta Online Banking once the conversion is complete, and the other is a helpful video tutorial on the basics of what to expect.
Please Note: you will need to enter all previous automatic recurring transfers that you had previously set up in Online Banking into your new Incenta Online Banking platform. If you were a Incenta Bill Pay Platform user: the old Incenta CU Bill Pay platform is no longer available. Please set up your payees in the new Incenta Bill Pay platform. Click Here to see how you do it.
Soon You Can Change Up Your Checking with Swipe2Save!
As the conversion date approaches, let’s introduce you to Swipe2Save Checking! With Swipe2Save Checking, we round up your debit card purchases and deposit them into a Member Rewards savings account that earns an amazing 10.0% APY! Pathways even matches your round-ups up to $50 for the first six months (that’s up to $600 in savings!) Check out the video below to see how Swipe2Save works!
For Incenta Members With Checking Accounts
If you already have a checking account with Incenta, it will automatically be upgraded to our new Swipe2Save checking. But you’re not getting the full FREE benefit of Swipe2Save checking yet, so click the button below to enroll in round-ups and start down the path to potentially saving up to $600 in your first six months!
Don’t have a checking account yet? No problem! Here’s how you can apply. Click the button below to log into Online Banking (need to register for Online Banking still? No problem, here’s how you do it). Then, once inside Online Banking, Just click New Accounts and then More Share Info. Then, click Open next to the Swipe2Save! That’s it!
Helpful Guides and Tutorials
As you know, Incenta is a Division of Pathways Financial Credit Union. A lot of the new products, services and features you’ll enjoy post-conversion is part of that merger into the Pathways financial cooperative family. Pathways has put together several tutorials on how many of these products and services work. We have included them below.
- Online Banking – It’s Me 24/7 – General Overview
- Online Banking – Instructions
- Mobile Banking
- Pocket2Pocket (e-Transfers) – Send Money to Anyone, Anywhere, Using Your Pathways Mobile App!
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Check (Remote) Deposit –(Available after 30 days of account opening)
- Enrolling in eStatements
- Credit & Debit Card Alerts
- Credit Card Rewards Redemption
- Make a Loan Payment
One of the perks of Credit Union membership is access to the CO-OP shared branching network. Shared Branching is a network of credit unions that have joined together and created shared service centers across the country. That means you can access your accounts at thousands of credit union service center locations nationwide. Whether you’re in the next town over or traveling far and wide, you’ll find a partnering credit union near you thanks to the convenience of Shared Branching. It’s like having a Credit Union branch wherever you go! Want to see the closest shared branch near you? Go to https://co-opcreditunions.org/locator/ to search the entire network.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Starting on November 18, 2019, when using Shared Branching, you will need to identify yourself as members of Pathways when making transactions.
Don’t Forget! Here Are Important Information and Dates for You to Know
- Incenta’s Online Banking & Bill Pay will shut down on November 15, 2019 at 5:00 pm for a system conversion/upgrade.
- You will have access to the upgraded Incenta system beginning on November 18.
- All bills scheduled to be paid on or before November 15 will be paid as normal. No action is required.
- Before November 15, please log into the current Incenta Bill Pay Service and note the payments that will need to be rescheduled in the upgraded Incenta Bill Pay Service.
- Unfortunately, there is no automatic conversion process available to import your bills into the upgraded Incenta Bill Pay Service. You will have to manually enter your payees into the new Incenta Bill Pay Service.
- In order to compensate you for your inconvenience, we will be depositing $25 into your regular share savings account by November 30. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Please click here to review the conversion guide for additional information.
November 18 – System Conversion
- You will be able to enroll into and access the new Online Banking and Bill Pay service on November 18.
- Please click here to review the conversion guide for complete enrollment instructions located on the “Online/Mobile/Telephone Banking and Bill Pay” page.