Love your car…and it’s Payment!
Let Pathways and Incenta save you money.
Send yourself and your budget some love when you bring your current auto loan from another lender to your trusted, local financial institution. We’re sweetening the deal with 90 payment-free days on refinances!
Refinance with us, and you’ll enjoy:
» Competitive, low rates
» Fast and local decisions
» Flexible financing terms
Send high rates packing – bring your auto loan to Incenta today!
Text ‘Apply’ to: (614) 340-4100
Call us: (800) 367-7485
Ohio has trusted us for 70 Years
Pathways has helped thousands of families purchase or refinance their vehicle for more than 70 years, and as the fastest-growing credit union in Ohio and fourth-largest in the United States in the last ten years, you know you can trust our experts.
- Fast and local decision-making
- Flexible financing terms
- Low-cost credit life, credit disability, and GAP insurance
- 100% financing available
- No pre-payment penalties
- Technology tools that make checking your vehicle loan balance both simple and convenient
- Options available to pay your vehicle loan through payroll deduction, direct deposit, or transfer from your Pathways or other accounts via ACH.
- Your loan stays local. Pathways will never sell the servicing of any loan to another financial institution.
- Exclusive member benefit – auto insurance savings through TruStage Insurance
- ANOTHER Exclusive member benefit – Pathways Car Buying Service with TruCar
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Loan approval, APR, downpayment and other terms and conditions are based on LTV (Loan to Value), payment method, creditworthiness, collateral (including age of vehicle), and the term of the loan. Rates may be higher when refinancing an existing Pathways or Incenta loan. Other restrictions may apply. Applicants must be members of Pathways or affiliated institutions. The advertised APR is current as of 2/18/2021. All terms, including the APRs and fees, are subject to change at any time, for any reason, in accordance with the credit union agreements and applicable law. See credit union representative for details.