Western Credit Union

WesternWestern Credit Union, Inc. was originally organized on May 12, 1954 to serve the employees of General Motors’ Ternstedt plant, which then became known as Delphi Automotive Systems and Interior Systems, in Columbus, Ohio.  With the downturn in the auto industry that occurred in the mid-1980s, Western began expanding the credit union’s field of membership to include other employer groups.  At the time it became part of Pathways Financial Credit Union, Western served the financial needs of over 10,000 members with assets of more than $65 million.