Pathways Financial Credit Union is a full-service not-for-profit financial institution with seven branches serving anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Central Ohio (Fairfield, Franklin, Delaware, Licking, Madison, Pickaway, and Union Counties). We’re here to help our members find their path to better banking, and ultimately, financial freedom. Forming relationships with our members, making decisions with them in mind first, and serving their financial needs is our utmost priority.
Better Than a Bank
Member-owners at Pathways Financial Credit Union enjoy the following benefits:
- Convenient locations across Central Ohio open 6 days a week.
- Thousands of Shared Branching locations nationwide and abroad to access your accounts no matter where you are.
- 24/7 access to your accounts via our online/mobile banking, mobile app, telephone banking system, text banking, and e-statements.
- Competitive interest rates on savings product to put more money in your pocket.
- Great rates and low fees on loans.
- A full business services suite to put your company on the path to growth.
- Best of all – You own where you bank! Instead of answering to stockholders like a traditional bank, you are the shareholder. So when we return money back to our owners… that’s you! Our management answers to a volunteer Board of Directors elected by the credit union membership. Being a member-owner at Pathways saves you over $1,200 (Link to the 2016 CUNA membership report) annually on average for those who actively use the credit union’s products and services.
Coming Together to Better Serve
On August 1, 2012, three respected Central Ohio credit unions, Members First, Powerco, and Western merged to form Pathways Financial Credit Union. We joined together to benefit from each other’s specialties and resources. Our combined strength and stability gave us the ability to do more for our members and to ensure a successful future. In June 2013, WECU Credit Union joined Pathways, forming the WECU branch of Pathways in Marysville, Ohio.